Personal account (PA)is used to display various “instrumental” forms, i.e. in the applications, we set up the navigation (or the page-forms), the module reads these data and forms the navigation and the display of these pages.
- Put the html-page in the application in a certain directory.
- Write this directory in deploy.json in the PA module settings, and also optionally a hash array of a match between the file name and the display name.
- The personal account reads these settings and displays the PA navigation menu in the master template.
- By clicking on the menu item in the working area of the PA window, the corresponding markup from the html file is displayed.
- Also in deploy.json file, in the PA module settings , the tool page is specified by default. If not specified, the first in order is taken.
There is also the possibility of structuring the menu by nesting directories.