Step 1 Environment Setup¶
Environment is a list of programs required to start.
Environment required for launching the IONDV. Framework with applications:
- DBMS installation required MongoDB. Verified version
- Then create folder
dataon the C: drive and a subfolder ``db``in it.
- For launching the database move to the folder of the
MongoDblocation, then to the
server\binfolder and launch the file
mongod.exe. If you need to use the DB catalog different from
c:\data\db, then the file
mongod.exeshould be launched with the parameter
--dbpath+ path to the folder.
Node.js runtime environment¶
Node.js is an environment in which the components are executed.
- Node.js runtime environment setup required. Verified version node.JS
- By default, the installer prescribes the paths to the Node.js in PATH, and also installs the
Install global dependencies¶
Install global dependencies using
cmd.execommand prompt ran as administrator, after installation of
node -v will show the node.js version.
Environment Setup for Windows¶
- Install globally the package node-gyp required to build various libraries using command
npm install -g node-gyp.
- To run the library under the Windows operating system, you must additionally install the windows-build-tools package
npm install -g --production windows-build-tools.
Project builder package¶
To organize testing and build distributions during development Gulp is used. Install globally using command
npm install -g email@example.com.
4.0 is a supported version of