REST module has several embedded services designed to implement typical operations with the module:
- Acceptor Service provides mass creation of objects.
- Token Service provides the issuance of a token for an authorized user.
- CRUD Service CRUD service for system objects.
- Meta Service provides access to the metadata interface.
- Workflows Service provides the ability to monitor and manage the workflows.
The development and connection of user services is also supported.
Developing a handler in the application more details.
Registering a service in the application configuration more details.