Personal account is used for displaying different “instrumental” forms, etc. in the applications when creating navigation (or page forms), the module finds them and forms the navigation and pages display logics.
- Put the html-pages in a directory of the application.
- Write this directory in deploy.json in the PA module settings, and also optionally a hash array of a match between the file name and the display name.
- The personal account reads these settings and displays the PA navigation menu in the master template.
- When clicking on the menu item in the working area of the PA window, the corresponding markup from the html file is displayed.
- Also in deploy.json file, in the PA module settings , the tool page is specified by default. If not specified, the first in order is taken.
There is also the possibility of structuring the menu by nesting directories.