Functionality of IONDV. Framework and its modules¶
IONDV. Framework provides the following functionality:
- descriptive metadata into the data storage structure in the DBMS;
- functionality to work with various DBMS (ORM technology);
- authorization in a system with different policies, by default oath2, with an open, configurable API for connecting passport library authorization modules which provides up to 500 different authorization policies;
- securing access to data - static securing to data types, to navigation, to stages of business processes, to actions on a form; dynamic securing- through the conditions in the data that the profile of the current user must correspond to (belonging to the unit or organization specified in the object, group or other conditions); through url; providing exceptions in authorization and security by url or for a special user;
- connecting modules that provide additional functionality and are implemented through access to the kernel interfaces (APIs) ;
- providing import, export of data in the system, metadata and security from files;
- providing interaction with the file system for storing data, including external file storages, such as nextcloud;
- calculating values with formulas and caching this data;
- providing eager loading and data filtering in connected collections;
- caching requests and sessions in memcached, redis;
- scheduled jobs;
- notifying users about events.
Additional functionality is implemented by standard modules.
Data accounting module - registry:¶
- hierarchical display of navigation;
- displaying lists of data objects according to navigation conditions, filters, search results;
- the ability to create objects;
- display of unified forms of objects with the ability to edit, delete, modify work-flows, implement the conditions for displaying and overloading the presentation of a form in a business process;
- display of various types of attributes, including related in the form of tables or links, geo objects (including search for coordinates by address);
- displaying data according to their semantics (the terms of changes);
- the ability to change the display and interaction with the attributes of objects through custom HTML templates that receive data by REST-API;
- preparation of printed forms in docx and xlsx format based on lists or object data;
- display of user notifications;
- the ability to implement your own action buttons with server data processing.
Reporting and Analytics Module - report:¶
- formation of calculated forms, with the ability to filter by values;
- data filtering;
- mathematical operations on data;
- pivot tables;
- REST API to report data.
Display of data with geo-coordinates – geomap:¶
- data layers implementation with filtering by conditions;
- ability to set data view icons according to data type;
- display a pop-up window with brief information on an object;
- display of a template of detailed information on an object;
- search for objects;
- arbitrary boundary filtering;
- zoning and filtering by district boundaries;
- report module data connection, including the calculated data for the region.
REST and SOAP integration modules with standard APIs and user security:¶
- various custom types of authorization: in the header, token (inclusion of the service receiving a token after authorization in the header), without authorization;
- receiving lists of objects of each type with different filtering conditions;
- CRUD service for any data type;
- work-flow transition service;
- metadata retrieval service;
- the ability to connect arbitrary custom processing services.
Dashboard module - dashboard:¶
- ensuring of the formation of information blocks with digital and graphic data;
- allows to adjust several groups of views and customize them for each user.
Administration module - ionadmin:¶
- provides user management, rights and roles control, user blocking;
- generation of security keys (tokens) for integration services;
- monitoring of key server resources (using the dashboard module);
- analysis of slow DBMS queries;
- scheduled tasks setting;
- tracking of system objects changes;
- data and metadata backup;
- recalculation of semantics and formulas caches;
- notification management.
Custom webpage creation module - portal:¶
- registration of arbitrary pages at the processing address (route);
- registration of static content;
- security access management;
- support for rendering pages from EJS templates.
The IONDV. Studio application for metadata creation:¶
- creation of navigation;
- creation of class structures;
- creation of views for classes;
- creation of work-flows;
- basic application setup;
- export and import of metadata;
- work with project files in standalone mode;
- online work with several projects hosted in the browser repository.